Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thanks a Lot, Bub

Doing some research (means browsing through my inspiration file on my computer) for the ex-turtlenecks I'm refashioning.  When I finally hit on a plan for at least the first four, I head out to the living room to start trimming and creating and......

Now just wait a gosh darned minute!

Notice how he is "hugging" the shirts.  Think I want to go there?  That's Claw-ville!

Just in case you were still wondering.  MINE.

I managed to sneak one out from under him when he moved to see what my husband was eating.  When he realized he wasn't going to get any, he pouted, shrugged, and went back to sleep on the pile again.  But at least I have one shirt I can get started with tonight.

Some of my planned inspirations:




 He's still sleeping on the pile.  That leaves me with just this one ex-turtleneck for now.  I'll post the After photos tomorrow.

I can't fire him again.  He's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment