Sunday, June 5, 2011

So Now It's Day 5....

...and all I have to show for the month so far is one thing.  But it's a good thing.

Remember before?

UFO Before!!!!
(That's UnFinished Object, for those of you who may not craft.)


Here's After - after two and a half days of working in fits and spurts while under the influence of a random, kick-butt virus:

Look Not at the seemingly crooked bottom.  I was not THAT sick.  It's just sitting wonky.
And these are not the Droids you are looking for.  (Waves)  What?  My Jedi mind tricks do not work on you?



An insider's view.  What's it got in it's pocketses?  
These photos don't really do it justice, since they were taken using artificial light (the colors are a lot richer).  It's late.  I wanted to blog a finished project, and didn't want it to wait until tomorrow morning.  Because tomorrow morning, I'm starting UFO number 2.

And while I was hunting for the right handles for this particular bag, I came across at least three handle sets that I know I will never use - so these went into the Assistance League collection area.  Aren't you proud of me?  These handle sets were each part of a bunch of three-packs I bought at Tuesday Morning last year.  I figure I got at least two useable sets for each three-pack, so it wasn't a bad deal.  Someone else might like handles that look like cheap, colored, plastic Pop-Beads.  

You never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment