Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Seeing Things

And they are good things, LOL!  This has been a really busy week, and I finally got to do some work for the second new client.  I'm so grateful to have the work, I can't say it enough - but it has kept me hopping while trying to keep up with everything else here at home.  I did another one of my massive floral arrangements this afternoon for the church, and managed to finish it just as the bridal party arrived for tonight's wedding - my arrangement is actually for ANOTHER wedding tomorrow - and Booyah, the colors coordinated!  Gotta love that!  Couldn't take a photo of it, though, I just hope I remembered to sweep everything up off the floor....I need to make about 14 pew bows tonight & tomorrow so when I deliver those I'll try to remember my camera, too.

As always, after making one of those monstrous bouquets, I have a heavy date with some muscle relaxers & pain meds (wait, maybe I shouldn't do the pew bows tonight after all....).  So, dinner first and then a movie so I can lie down and let the prescriptions do their thing.  In the meantime, here's some pics of the work for the latest client:


I can see why her new vendor ordered these - so cute & bright!

Bet you never imagined the State bear in vivid pink.  I know I didn't. 


Similar shirt, different placement & colorway.  But still very cute.

Maybe this weekend I'll actually get to sew something for myself....funny how while that's all the work I had not too long ago, I was wishing I had more work for other people.  Now it's the complete opposite - but that's a good thing.

After doing nearly 30 of these, I'm seeing the State of California in my sleep, though....but if you like what you see, you can get one here:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetTartLab?ref=ss_profile 

It's so neat to be working for these Mom-preneurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment