Monday, October 10, 2011

The Final Count

Well, I knew it - if I posted finally being "caught up," then it would catch up to me in a big way.  But that's life.  It's what happens (at the speed of light) while you're planning other things.  And really, who would want to just sit and wait, and not be occupied, or not make a difference, or not help others to succeed?  Certainly not me - and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The final count for September:

  • 3 pantry curtains
  • 2 custom towel loops
  • 1 pillowcase repair
  • 1 blanket cover (sort of like a duvet, only one layer)
  • 1 t-shirt refashion (I have to figure out a way to get more of these into my schedule)
  • 2 pairs of pajamas
  • 4 pairs of pants hemmed and repaired
  • 2 appliqued onesie samples
  • 1 sample baby blanket
  • 1 baby blanket for a baby shower
  • 13 appliqued baby bibs
  • 1 35 foot by 35 foot veil (which the colorguard has dubbed "Veil-arie")
  • 2 specialty pockets for the marching band's soloists
  • shopping for fabric for the field blockout props (for colorguard to hide behind for their costume change)
  • 11 maternity dresses
  • 2 maternity tunics
Lots more coming down the pike - it's good to be busy.  I do suddenly realize why I'm so tired, though.  Like most people, I just need to figure out how to shoehorn in some "me" time.  If I'm sewing or crafting for myself, I can always claim that I'm a walking billboard for my business, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment