Friday, January 14, 2011

You Learn Something New Every Day

Well, How-Do-You-Do!  (Or, How on earth did you do THAT?)

Downloaded Picasa 3 from Google today and decided to play around with it to make a new banner for the blog.  I found a tutorial here: http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-make-blog-banner.html  It was a little confusing at first, but the more you play, the more you learn.  And it was a whole lot easier than trying to learn Photoshop.  That is still in my list of to-dos, just don't have it on my laptop yet.  I thought the final outcome was pretty nice.

Everything in the banner is something I've crafted.  Hoping that as time goes on, I can switch out new banners every month or so - don't want the blog to get boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment